Athena Executive Search and Selection Limited is the Data Controller. Registered Office: 18 Lower Alt Road Hightown Liverpool L38 0BB. Company No. 05250713. ICO Registration ZA307229.
We agree that your personal data will be handled and processed according to the applicable data protection laws. The General Data Protection Regulations “GDPR” came into force from May 25th 2018.
The GDPR defines “personal data” as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (a “data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person.
This Policy sets the Company’s obligations regarding the collection, processing, transfer, storage, and disposal of personal data. The procedures and principles set out herein must be followed at all times by the Company, its employees, agents, contractors, or other parties working on behalf of the Company.
The Company is committed not only to the letter of the law, but also to the spirit of the law and places high importance on the correct, lawful, and fair handling of all personal data, respecting the legal rights, privacy, and trust of all individuals with whom it deals.
The Data Protection Principles
This Policy aims to ensure compliance with the GDPR. The GDPR sets out the following principles with which any party handling personal data must comply. All personal data must be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject.
- Collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes. Further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes.
- Adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. Every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that is inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed, is erased, or rectified without delay.
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed. Personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes, subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject.
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
Our legal basis for processing your data
We need information in order to contact our clients, assess the suitability of candidates, and to find additional candidates for our own legitimate interests.
If you are a candidate of Athena Executive Search and Selection Limited we will aim to give you access to the best possible employment opportunities. The main reason for using your personal details is to help you find suitable employment or other assignments that match your requirements:
We require consent for processing the above personal data for the following purposes:
- For the Company to provide candidates with permanent or temporary work-finding services
- For the Company to process or transfer candidate curriculum vitaes / personal data to their clients in order to provide them with work finding services
- Process candidate data for the purpose of maintaining records
- For the company to upload candidate data onto recruitment portals with a view to being contacted by potential clients in relation to temporary or permanent work-finding services
- For Company to contact candidates by telephone, email, SMS, post, LinkedIn or other appropriate form of communication for the purposes of this agreement
In order to do this we need to process certain information:
- Date of birth
- Contact details including telephone number, email address and postal address
- Experience, training, and qualifications
- National Insurance number
- Salary details
Sensitive Personal data
- Disability / health condition relevant to the role
- Criminal convictions relevant to the role
- Ethnicity (optional)
The Company shall ensure that all personal data collected, held, and processed is kept secure and protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
- The Company shall not keep personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the purpose or purposes for which that personal data was originally collected, held, and processed.
- When personal data is no longer required, all reasonable steps will be taken to erase or otherwise dispose of it without delay.
If you have given us your consent to process your data for the purpose of using our services and for us to find you employment, you have the right to withdraw this at any time. In order to do so you should contact us at email@example.com